Monday, September 19, 2011

Pinterest Monday

A few days ago I joined Pinterest and it has quickly become addicting. What is Pinterst you ask? It is a place to "pin" your favorite items from the web on virtual boards and share them with others. Since Fall is just around the corner, I will share my Fall/ Autumn Decor board with you.
Find the link here. This board features Fall decorating ideas from porches to pumpkin carving.

This centerpiece is one of the ideas I found...


Visit, These Peas Taste Funny Blog here, to find out how to make this lovely centerpiece.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Awww,..thanks Holly. I am now a follower and looking forward to checking out your awesome crocheted pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently joined Pinterest, too! Don't cha just love it!!!!!! :>)

    ReplyDelete